ALL BOTTLES ARE FILLED USING A DEDICATED BREATHING AIR COMPRESSOR (NOT A CHEAPER AIR GUN ONLY UNIT), MAXIMUM FILL PRESSURE 330 BAR.
IF YOU PURCHASE A BOTTLE FROM US IT WILL COME FULLY CHARGED & READY TO USE WE ALSO INSPECT ALL SEALS AND GAUGE SO YOU KNOW EVERYTHING IS IN PERFECT WORKING ORDER, IF REQUIRED YOU WILL ALSO RECEIVE A COMPLETE DEMONSTRATION ON SAFE USE.
ALL BOTTLES NOW COME WITH SPRING BOUND ANTI KINK 600mm HOSE.
NEW BLACK BOTTLE/PUMP PRICES -
- HILLS GEN 4 PUMP INCLUDING DRY PACK - £199.99 WITH LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
- 3L 300BAR + HOSE & GAUGE - £169.99
- 4L 300BAR + HOSE & GAUGE - £189.99 Includes boot stand
- 7L 300BAR + HOSE & GAUGE - £219.99 Includes boot stand
- 12L 300BAR + HOSE & GAUGE - £259.99 Includes boot stand
BOTTLE ACCESSORIES & SPARES -
- A CLAMP WITH HOSE & GAUGE - £59.99
- DIN WITH HOSE & GAUGE - £59.99
- SPARE GAUGE - from £19.99
- SPRING REINFORCED 45CM HOSE £15.00
- SPRING REINFORCED 60cm HOSE £22.50
- BRAIDED STEEL 60CM HOSE - £27.50
- 3L BOTTLE BOOT - £11.99
- BOTTLE CARRY HANDLE - £11.99
- BOTTLE VELCRO CARRY HANDLE - £12.99
- IN CAR TRANSPORT KIT - £22.50
FILLING PRICES -
- GUN CHARGING UP TO 500cc - £2.50
- PAINTBALL BOTTLES UP TO 1L - £3.00
- DIVING CYLINDER UP TO 6L - £4.50
- DIVING CYLINDER 7L+ - £5.00
WE ONLY USE MDE BOTTLES WHICH ARE REGARDED AS THE BEST AVAILABLE, BELOW IS A BRIEF DESCRIPTION WHY-
The complete quality package for Airgun Charging from MDE Featuring our innovative new ‘Jubilee Range’ 300 bar cylinder valve, the Midland Diving Airgun Charging Cylinder range provides everything you need to power your precharged air gun.
Our complete kits include a high quality tank, made to British and international standards, plus a valve, integrated dry gauge, bleed and an option of 1/8BSP hose or 1/4BSP outlet to suit almost any airgun – simply add your adaptor and the system is ready to use.Available in 3, 7 or 12L, all cylinders are supplied with a 5-year test from date of manufacture.
The 5-Year Test explained according to British Standards, diving cylinders require testing every 2½ years from date of manufacture, and surface-use cylinders (such as Airgun Charging Cylinders) once every 5 years. There are exceptions.The simplest method to determine a cylinder’s use is to examine the valve fitted. If the valve has surface-use features like our Jubilee Gun Valve with bleed and dry gauge, you’re awarded a 5-year test. However, if the valve can be used for diving – irrespective of whether you dive or not – the test station will treat this as a diving cylinder and award a 2½ year test.